18G HDMI 2.0 4x2 MATRIX SWITCHER WITH USB-C
The TiGHT AV MSW-H412AC-DS is a 4x2 HDMI 2.0 matrix supporting resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4.
This versatile matrix hosts three HDMI 2.0 inputs and a USB-C input, delivering up to 60W of power to the connected USB-C source. Featuring two HDMI 2.0 outputs with automatic downscaling from 4K to 1080P, it simplifies the need for an additional scaler when mixing 4K and 1080P displays. The matrix also offers advanced auto switching that can be configurated individually for each output.
Furthermore, the switcher includes an independent audio matrix that can extract audio from any input or output. It provides various control options, including front panel buttons, an IR remote control, RS232 and TCP/IP commands, and via Web-UI.
Packed with extensive configuration options, the MSW-H412AC-DS ensures a smooth installation process, effortlessly integrating into diverse applications.
• Supports HDMI 2.0b, 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and HDCP 2.3.
• 3 x HDMI Inputs, 1 x USB-C Input, 2 x HDMI Outputs
• Provides up to 60w Power Delivery on USB-C input.
• Advanced auto switching configurable per output.
• Features an independent audio matrix.
• Supports 4K auto downscaling to 1080p on HDMI outputs.
• Extensive EDID management, and HDCP management on input and output side.
• Supports CEC control for devices connected on inputs and outputs
• Various control options: Front panel, RS232, IR remote, TCP/IP and WEB