This new feature eliminates the necessity for a control system to manage the switcher, making installations more user-friendly and cost-effective. Whether activating auto-switching on both outputs for seamless operation or locking one output to a specific source while enabling auto-switching on the second screen, the flexibility lies in your hands.
ABOUT MSW-H412AC-DSThe MSW-H412AC-DS is a 4x2 HDMI 2.0 matrix supporting resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4. The matrix features three HDMI 2.0 inputs and one USB-C input that also provides up to 60W of power delivery to the connected USB-C source. It has two HDMI 2.0 outputs that support 4K to 1080P automatic downscaling, eliminating the need for a separate scaler when mixing 4K and 1080P displays. The unit also features an independent audio matrix with volume control and delay settings per output.
The MSW-H412AC-DS supports various control options, front panel, IR, RS232, TCP/IP and WEB-UI. It comes fully packed with extensive configuration and settings options to make the installation go smoothly and integrate easily with any application.
- Supports HDMI 2.0b, 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and HDCP 2.3.
- 3 x HDMI Inputs, 1 x USB-C Input, 2 x HDMI Outputs
- Provides up to 60w Power Delivery on USB-C input.
- Advanced auto-switching configurable per output
- Features an independent audio matrix.
- Supports 4K auto downscaling to 1080p on HDMI outputs.
- Extensive EDID management, and HDCP management on input and output side.
- Supports CEC control for devices connected on inputs and outputs
- Various control options: Front panel, RS232, IR remote, TCP/IP and WEB UI.